William E. Baxter
(714) 891-2905: Residence 5772 Garden Grove Blvd. #477
Westminster, CA 92683
Highly experienced driver with background in both passenger and cargo transit.
Seeking a position as Driver.
Summary of Qualifications
• California Class B License with Passenger Endorsement
• Valid Medical and Permit Certified V.T.T.
• Experience with shuttle buses, double length cargo van, delivery trucks.
• Impeccable driving record.
• Able to adhere strictly to route schedules.
• Able to develop excellent rapport with colleagues and passengers.
• Able to develop efficient route delivery system.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
• Computer literate: Windows XP / Office 2000 / Data Entry / Medical Records
• Shipping and Receiving / Stocking / Warehouse
IRVINE SHUTTLE; Irvine, CA
• Drove 30-foot, 32 passenger shuttle bus on fixed transit routes from Tustin Metrolink to Orange County Airport and Irvine Business Complex.
• Received perfect scores on trip evaluations.
1991-1998 MEDPARTNERS / MULLIKIN MEDICAL CENTER; Industry, CA
• Drove double-length cargo van on route delivery between medical clinics.
• Picked up and delivered lab specimens, x-rays, medical reports, medical supplies; ensured prompt and accurate delivery by efficiently organizing cargo.
1985-1991 FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL
Courier / Mailroom-Warehouse Clerk
• Processed mail; picked up and delivered mail, bulk mailings, FedEx / UPS
• Processed and delivered bank deposits.
Education and Training
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST BAY; Hayward, CA
Bachelor of Science degree: Recreation